St. Johns Presbyterian Church
319 Queen Street
Port Perry, ON L9L 1L5
Established in 1857, St. John’s has been serving the Port Perry community for over 160 years. St. John’s is at the hub of town, the intersection of Queen Street and Simcoe Street.
The church holds approx. 120 people in our sanctuary, and in 2010 completed a major renovation to our building adding more than 2400 square feet. The new addition contains an elevator, kitchen, library, minister’s office, 2 meeting rooms and 3 accessible washrooms. The renovated Friendship Hall comfortably seats 100 people.
Yr Est: 1857