20 Elaine Dr
Lindsay, ON K9V 4W6
Manley Lavender established his Health & Safety Consulting business in 2006, with the focus on delivering high quality safety training and consulting services to Durham Region businesses and beyond. Fast forward to 2019, and Lavender Consulting has modified its service area to Scugog Township, City of Kawartha Lakes and Durham Region, where we have expanded our model to include business compliance and Education Tutoring (Elementary Curriculum).
Business Support Services offered: on-site or virtual
- Assessment of Compliance Program/Policies
- Business Compliance (ESA)
- Regulatory/Compliance (MOL, MTO, EPA)
- Health & Safety Compliance Training (lift truck, pallets, Whmis, Safety Orientation subjects, Emergency Response and much more)
- Human Resource General Support
- Employee Learning & Development (training, mentoring, coaching)
- Employee Recruitment & Training Support (recruit, hire, integrate/Orientate)
- Business to Business Development (sales/marketing/networking)
- Special Event Management (as needed)
- On-going regulatory support (as needed)
Services Include: Health and Safety Compliance, Staff Training & Development, Human Resource Staff Support, Education/Tutor Support and Videography Documentation.
Health & Safety Services:
- First Aid/CPR training/Awareness
- Lift truck training
- Work site Safety certification support as required
- Work site safety inspections/Joint Health & Safety Meeting support
- Safety Awareness training seminars/lunch & learn
- Due Diligence/Risk Management/Hazard Analysis Consulting
- Workplace Violence/Bill 168/Bill 132
- Accessibility/Customer Service skills
- Due diligence
- Psychological Health & Safety compliance support
- Further services are available upon request
- Staff Mentor support, training & development
- Create and maintain policies & procedure documents
- On-line compliance support
- Business to Business Support services (sales, marketing, and networking)
Contact us for our support.
8:30 am – 4:30 pm, or as requested.