Mental Health in the Workplace During COVID-19
June 25, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Scugog Chamber of Commerce networking "Virtual Luncheon with John Henry, Regional Chair"will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2020
The Scugog Chamber of Commerce will be hosting Regional Chair,
John Henry who will be providing an overview of major up-coming projects. He will also be giving an update on the Durham Task Force projects and advocacy progress during these challenging times.
If you have any questions for the Regional Chair, you can send them along a head of time to us, and he will be able to address them during the call.
If you have a question during the event, you will be able to ask them in the "chat room". If there is time, Mr. Henry will answer them during the luncheon, or follow up with you after the call has completed as time permits.
Elected as Durham's Regional Chair and CEO in 2018, John Henry served as the Mayor of Oshawa from 2010-2018, and Regional Councillor for Oshawa's Ward 5 from 2006-2010. He has previously served as a member of the Regional Planning & Economic Development Committee, as Chair of the Durham Region Local Housing Corporation, member of the Durham Region Transit
Please register below for this event.
Registration is at 11:50 – 11:55am.
Connecting to this event:
- Before this event, you will be sent a link to join this session through Eventbrite.
- Please plan to join this event five minutes early to ensure connectivity. This event will be hosted on the MS Teams platform. Attendees will be able to watch the event in Teams—desktop (Windows or Mac), web, or mobile. If you don't have Teams, they can also use a browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge).
- If you open the event from Teams, you'll join the event in Teams.
- If you open the event from Outlook, you can join from the web or open the event in Teams.
- If the live event hasn't started, you'll see the message "The live event has not yet started."
- If you're attending the live event on the web, use a media-source extension(MSE)-enabled web browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Safari is not currently supported.For more information on joining a MS Teams Live event, please watch this video.
Reservations are required by Thursday 10am, June 25, 2020.
Questions For John Henry & or general questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone is welcome!