Events in July 2020
- Start Selling Online: Shifting from Brick and Mortar to eCommerce
Start Selling Online: Shifting from Brick and Mortar to eCommerceVirtual
Organizations of all sizes have felt the impact of recent changes. Business closures have highlighted gaps in existing sales and distribution models, and businesses are being forced to either launch or optimize their eCommerce websites in order to continue offering their products, services or solutions online.
In this webinar presented by geekspeak Commerce, an eCommerce services agency, you'll learn key considerations in exploring eCommerce as a new sales channel, your options in terms of marketplaces or owned eCommerce sites, how to optimize your content for successful selling, and more.
- Key Considerations when Exploring eCommerce
- How Brick & Mortar and eCommerce Compare
- The eCommerce Ecosystem
- Marketplaces and Direct-to-Consumer Websites
- Merchandising Your Products or Services Online
- Going Mobile
- How to Get Started Today
Isaac Wanzama - Founder + Chief Strategist, geekspeak Commerce
Tricia Williams - Director of Operations + Partner, geekspeak Commerce
Megan Kimmerer - Senior Content Writer + Project Coordinator, geekspeak Commerce