Date(s) - 11/10/2017
4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Blackstock Recreation Complex
Category(ies) No Categories
The North Durham Building Business Forum
(BBF) is an annual event held in rural Durham Region that brings business leaders together to inspire new ideas, make strategic connections, and strengthen the local economy.
2017 Event Details:
Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
3440 Church Street
Blackstock, ON L0B 1E0
The event is free and seating is limited.
RSVP to reserve your seat!
Be prepared to be inspired!
2017 marks the 6th Annual BBF and we will feature fresh ideas:
- High energy Ignite Sessions with six different north Durham business owners showcasing and sharing their story of “Making it on Main Street” including successes and challenges faced throughout their entrepreneurial journey
- Facilitated networking sessions led by the Business Advisory Centre Durham, this is an opportunity to get to know fellow north Durham business owners and entrepreneurs
- An opportunity to showcase new ideas, products and business in a dedicated location at the BBF
The theme of the event this year is “Making it on Main Street”. Business owners will share about how they have grown to be successful in their small town.
The event is hosted by the Economic Development Advisory Committees of the townships of Uxbridge, Scugog and Brock, in partnership with the Regional Municipality of Durham.
As always, the We CARE for Business trade show will
be there to help:
- CREATE new business ideas.
- ATTRACT new investment to our region.
- RETAIN our existing business base through funding opportunities, employment support.
- EXPAND business initiatives.