The church holds approx. 120 people in our sanctuary, and in 2010 completed a major renovation to our building adding more than 2400 square feet. The new addition contains an elevator, kitchen, library, minister’s office, 2 meeting rooms and 3 accessible washrooms. The renovated Friendship Hall comfortably seats 100 people.
The church belongs to the Lindsay-Peterborough Presbytery http://www.lindsay-peterborough.ca/ of the Presbyterian Church in Canada http://www.presbyterian.ca/.
Yr Est: 1857